Malvern Way Infant & Nursery School,
Herts WD3 3QQ
Tel: 01923 773430
Headteacher: Mrs Emma Cole
Deputy Head: Mrs Holly Butcher
Administration Team: Mrs Lucy Evans and Mrs Sarah Mackie
Inclusion Leader: Mrs Annette Linfield
Malvern Way Infant & Nursery School is a community school and admissions to our school are managed by Hertfordshire County Council. Please click on this link for more details
Admission to our Nursery is managed by the school.
More information can be found on our Admissions page.
Please see our Ofsted page
KS1 Phonics and Reading Schemes used by the school:
- Letters & Sounds
- Jolly Phonics
- Rigby Star
- Oxford Reading Tree
More information can be found on our Curriculum page.
Promoting British Values in our School
- British Values (210KB)
- Complaints Policy (528KB)
- Sports Premium 2017-2018 (228KB)
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
- Equality Scheme (266KB)
Please see our Governors section.
- Charging and Remissions Policy (194KB)
Please see our Vision & Values page
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on our school’s website, please ask at the school office. This will be provided free of charge.